We may collect the following information:
• Contact information, including email address and phone number
• Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping
• We may use the information to improve our products and services
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address you have provided
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail
• We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes, and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties. We may use your personal information to send you a graphic design quote or contact you about your message.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• Decline using of cookies when a popup window appears
You may request the removal of the personal information we hold about you under the Data Protection Act.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee regarding the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which is not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s)
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales
Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Graphic Designer 2B, all Customers that have not submitted a credit application and been approved by the Graphic Designer 2B accounts department will be required to pay 40% of the project cost before work can begin, and all subsequent balances due are payable upon artwork approval. The downpayment is non-refundable. Graphic Designer 2B reserve the right to refuse completion or delivery of work until past due balances are paid. The Customer shall pay the Graphic Designer 2B costs, charges and expenses directly or indirectly incurred in obtaining or otherwise enforcing payment of outstanding accounts. If, after the project has commenced, subsequent invoices are not paid within 7 days, a 5% “delayed payment” fee will be charged. Further: 10% – Payment due in 10 days from the invoice date, 30% – Payment due in 30 days from the invoice date, 60% – Payment due in 60 days from the invoice date, 90% – Payment due in 90 days from invoice date.
New work requested by the Customer and performed by the Graphic Designer 2B after a proposal/estimate has been approved is considered a revision or alteration. If the job changes to the extent that substantially alters the specifications described in the original estimate, Graphic Designer 2B will submit a revised proposal/estimate to the Customer, and both parties must agree to a revised additional fee before further work proceeds. Author’s alterations and other copy changes requested after layouts or mechanicals are completed are billed at the Graphic Designer 2B by standard hourly rates.
All services provided by the designer shall be for the exclusive use of the client other than for the designer’s promotional use. Upon payment of all fees, the following reproduction rights for all designs created by the designer for this project shall be granted:
• Client to gain full transferable rights to brand identity
• Client to gain full license to reproduce works through commercial printers
The client shall be entitled to full ownership of all final artwork created during the project upon full payment of the agreed fee.
Failure to pay the invoice will result in a court order to reclaim the full amount plus expenses. The client will also pick up the costs for carrying out the court order and the cost of any letters required by a solicitor. This credit mark will be made against a business or personal address until the payment is made in full.